Last updated: 27 Feb 2019
We are an web ethical company that takes your privacy seriously. Below we outline the way we use your personal data.
Who we are?
We, C’monde Studios Ltd are the Data Controller as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) of the personal data you provide to us.
Our contact details are as follow:
C’monde Studios Ltd
S601, Block A, PMQ,
35 Aberdeen Street
Central, Hong Kong
What Personal Data do we collect?
Personal data is any information which identifies you personally whether directly (for example, your name) or indirectly (for example, information about your use of our services).
We may collect the following data about you:
- Contact details: your name, email address so that we can contact you in response to an enquiry you make via our website or in relation to the services that we have from time to time agreed to provide to you;
- Correspondence: we collect any additional personal data that you may provide to us from time to time if you contact us by email, letter or telephone, through our website, by submitting a comment on our website, or by any other means;
- Details of visits to our website: details of your visits to our website, including, but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
How do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the services you have requested.
- We use your personal data to accept you as a new or returning customer to provide you with the services you have requested.
- To send you service communications
We use the contact details you have provided to us so that we can communicate with you about the services that we provide, including to let you know about major changes to those services.
- To conduct marketing, circulate electronic newsletters and articles
If you have provided your consent or we otherwise have the right to do so, we may use your contact details to conduct marketing and keep you informed of our latest news, insights and articles by email relating to our services.You can unsubscribe from our marketing at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in any of our emails or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To provide and improve customer support
We use your personal data to be able to provide and improve the customer support we provide to you (for example, where you have questions about our services to arrange a consultation or date for work to be undertaken).
- To maintain our records and improve data accuracy
Like any business, we process personal data in the course of maintaining and administering our internal records. This includes processing your personal data to ensure that the information we hold about you is kept up to date and accurate.
- To respond to enquiries, complaints and disputes
We use the personal data we hold about you to help us respond to any enquiries or complaints you have made, or deal with any dispute which may arise in the course of us providing our services to you, in the most effective manner.
- To investigate, detect and prevent fraud and comply with our legal obligations
In certain circumstances, we use your personal data only to the extent required in order to enable us to comply with our legal obligations, including for fraud detection, investigation and prevention purposes. This may require us to provide your personal data to law enforcement agencies if they request it.
Your rights in relation to Personal data
- You have certain rights laid out under GDPR:
- to be informed about certain details on the processing of your data.
- to request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we process about you. You can receive this data by contacting us.
- to request correction of personal data we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- to request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information when you have exercised your right to object to processing.
- to object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- to restrict processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- to data portability for personal data that you provided to us, and if the legal basis for the processing of the personal data is the fulfilment of contract or consent. We will send a copy of your data in a commonly used and machine-readable format to you or a person/organisation appointed by you.
For web analytics, we mainly use Google Analytics. This helps us, among other things, to get information about how our visitors interact with the site. Data from the cookie is used for internal web analytics and marketing, but is also included in Google’s demographics and interest reports.
We will not retain data longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal dat, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Acceptance of these Conditions
We assume that all visitors of our website have carefully read this document and agree to its contents. If someone does not agree with this policy, they should refrain from using our website. We reserve the right to change our policy as necessity dictates. We will not explicitly inform our clients or website users of these changes. Instead, we recommend that you check this page occasionally for any policy changes.
For Further Information
If you have any further questions regarding the data we collect, or how we use it, then please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com, or in writing at:
C’monde Studios Ltd
S601, Block A, PMQ,
35 Aberdeen Street,
Central, Hong Kong